Thursday, October 4, 2007

In The Beginning, There Was Code.

And it was good.

1st post, woohoo! This is it, folks. The Craig family has official joined the world of Blogs. Many fun things to come.

Let's see, what's going on right now?

We're starting training for a 100 mile bike ride in Portland next year to support cancer research. Check http://teamrigel.blogspot.com/ to read all about the one this past weekend. Team Rigel holds a special place in the hearts of the Craig family, and the cause they ride for has a lot of meaning to us. Can we make the ride? Right now - no. In a year - no doubt. For all the pain cancer brings - both physically and emotionally - a year of training is a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

The Craig family is also participating in a weight loss contest with some friends. Since Val is pretty much at her ideal body weight, I guess winning this thing is up to me. I have plenty of pounds to drop, so I accept the challenge.

Gooch's Wing Company officially received it's LLC status. Pretty soon my BBQ sauce will be a common household product, right up there with Heinz. Well, maybe not that big.

That's all you readers get for now.

Peace, I'm out!

1 comment:

Blue Star said...

Welcome to the world of reality internet entertainment. Post some pics of the the tats, especially Carpe Diem when you get it.